Ironman Canada Goals

Here are my goals for Ironman Canada. I'm putting them on the blog so that everyday I'll be reminded of what I'm working toward.

Swim-1:00:00 T1-:4:00 Bike-5:30:00 T2-:4:00 Run-3:30:00

Total - 10:08:00


How to achieve world class fitness!!

Eat meat and vegetables, nuts and seeds, some fruit, little starch and no sugar. Keep intake to levels that will support exercise but not body fat. Practice and train major lifts: Deadlift, clean, squat, presses, C&J, and snatch. Similarly, master the basics of gymnastics: pull-ups, dips, rope climb, push-ups, sit-ups, presses to handstand, pirouettes, flips, splits, and holds. Bike, run, swim, row, etc, hard and fast. Five or six days per week mix these elements in as many combinations and patterns as creativity will allow. Routine is the enemy. Keep workouts short and intense. Regularly learn and play new sports.
~Greg Glassman

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Well I am sorry for missing a day. I was suppose to close on the house yesterday and that just didn't happen. I was able to do a limited possession and put my things in the garage. Now it's up to my attorney to get it closed while I'm gone or I'll be looking for a new house when I get home.

I didn't have time to workout yesterday and today I was traveling all day to Carson City, NV. The good news is I made it without any issues. My bags even made it without any trouble. I didn't workout today either so tomorrow I'm going to workout for about 8 hours straight. I'm setup for a private snowboard lesson tomorrow morning here in NV. I figure that should be a good workout for the day and some much needed R&R after the housing issues last week.

Have a good Sunday and I'll report how my snowboarding goes tomorrow night.

Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Hit Counter