Ironman Canada Goals

Here are my goals for Ironman Canada. I'm putting them on the blog so that everyday I'll be reminded of what I'm working toward.

Swim-1:00:00 T1-:4:00 Bike-5:30:00 T2-:4:00 Run-3:30:00

Total - 10:08:00


How to achieve world class fitness!!

Eat meat and vegetables, nuts and seeds, some fruit, little starch and no sugar. Keep intake to levels that will support exercise but not body fat. Practice and train major lifts: Deadlift, clean, squat, presses, C&J, and snatch. Similarly, master the basics of gymnastics: pull-ups, dips, rope climb, push-ups, sit-ups, presses to handstand, pirouettes, flips, splits, and holds. Bike, run, swim, row, etc, hard and fast. Five or six days per week mix these elements in as many combinations and patterns as creativity will allow. Routine is the enemy. Keep workouts short and intense. Regularly learn and play new sports.
~Greg Glassman

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Today was not a banner day for crossfit or crossfit endurance. When I got to work this morning I was looking forward to doing the main site WOD. However, I ended up getting stuck in a class that took me up to lunch. I had to leave at lunch to head back over the water to get a moving truck and do the walk thru of the new house. I guess I did workout a little today since I carried boxes and furniture down a flight of stairs and then ran back up.

I'm scheduled to close tomorrow on the new house but my lawyer is recommending that I don't close until he can resolve a survey problem. It looks like the current survey shows that my neighbors property line is running partially through my living room. I'm sure it will get worked out. I'm not going to let it both me so I'll just go swimming in the morning before the closing time.

Life is good!

1 comment:

  1. All will turn out the way it's supposed to... Good things happen to good people so great things are bound to happen to you :-)

    Good luck and much happiness in your new home!

    ReplyDelete

Free Hit Counter