Ironman Canada Goals

Here are my goals for Ironman Canada. I'm putting them on the blog so that everyday I'll be reminded of what I'm working toward.

Swim-1:00:00 T1-:4:00 Bike-5:30:00 T2-:4:00 Run-3:30:00

Total - 10:08:00


How to achieve world class fitness!!

Eat meat and vegetables, nuts and seeds, some fruit, little starch and no sugar. Keep intake to levels that will support exercise but not body fat. Practice and train major lifts: Deadlift, clean, squat, presses, C&J, and snatch. Similarly, master the basics of gymnastics: pull-ups, dips, rope climb, push-ups, sit-ups, presses to handstand, pirouettes, flips, splits, and holds. Bike, run, swim, row, etc, hard and fast. Five or six days per week mix these elements in as many combinations and patterns as creativity will allow. Routine is the enemy. Keep workouts short and intense. Regularly learn and play new sports.
~Greg Glassman

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Back to Normal

After a long nights sleep and relaxing all morning I'm glad to report that I'm feeling normal again. Tomorrow I'll get back to crossfit and crossfit endurance.

I'm still in Nevada and today it was beautiful here. It was clear and sunny with hardly a breath of air blowing and flying in the mountains was awesome. Tonight was so bright that I was able to fly in the mountains without any night vision goggles. It was just a beautiful day and night to be out flying. I love this job!!

Have a good day friends! Tomorrow I'll be back on my workout schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Hit Counter