Ironman Canada Goals

Here are my goals for Ironman Canada. I'm putting them on the blog so that everyday I'll be reminded of what I'm working toward.

Swim-1:00:00 T1-:4:00 Bike-5:30:00 T2-:4:00 Run-3:30:00

Total - 10:08:00


How to achieve world class fitness!!

Eat meat and vegetables, nuts and seeds, some fruit, little starch and no sugar. Keep intake to levels that will support exercise but not body fat. Practice and train major lifts: Deadlift, clean, squat, presses, C&J, and snatch. Similarly, master the basics of gymnastics: pull-ups, dips, rope climb, push-ups, sit-ups, presses to handstand, pirouettes, flips, splits, and holds. Bike, run, swim, row, etc, hard and fast. Five or six days per week mix these elements in as many combinations and patterns as creativity will allow. Routine is the enemy. Keep workouts short and intense. Regularly learn and play new sports.
~Greg Glassman

Friday, May 14, 2010

Thursday and Friday

Ok I admit that I've been a little slow getting these post out to my loyal following (thx guys I really appreciate all of you). My trip to NY is coming to an end, so I will be back to normal for at least next week.

Thursday I just did a crossfit workout. It was somewhat of a crossfit/crossfit endurance workout and I really enjoy it. The workout was; run 1 mile, row 2000 meters, run 1 mile. My time was 20:29 and it broke down like this, Mile 1 - 5:53, Row 2K - 7:54, Mile 2 - 6:42. The row was the worst part since I don't row that much. It was something like the bike to run transition. I'm going to have to use that workout more often.

Today I took the day off. I was flying last night and didn't get back to my room until around 0200 in the morning. I ended up sleeping in until nearly 1000. It's been a good day and tomorrow I'll be back at it again.

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Hit Counter